Looking for a career in IT?
Network ROI is a great place to work.
As a steadily and consistently growing business, we are regularly looking for highly motivated people to join us and be part of a dynamic team that works hard to achieve the best result for our clients.
Network ROI seeks people who can subscribe to our employee ownership culture, and as such you will reap the rewards of the commitment and contribution you will bring to the team through your energy, enthusiasm and motivation.
Technical Account Manager
A Technical Account Manager is required to join a successful Account Management team.
We are looking for a person that makes it their business to provide an outstanding, innovative service where customer service, integrity & respect are their key values. At Network ROI we deliver a variety of managed IT, connectivity & telecommunication services & project services across a wide range of clients in the SMB/SME marketplace.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, experienced Technical Account Manager. The company is employee owned & as such you will reap the rewards of the commitment & contribution you will bring to the team.
You must be well presented, highly motivated, able to communicate effectively, have sound time management & organisational skills, be a committed & flexible team player & relish success. You should be able to build rapport with clients, suppliers & colleagues.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Up to date knowledge of IT sector trends.
- Proven sales proposal writing experience.
- The ability to recommend solutions & upgrades to meet the needs of a client’s business.
- Ability to explain technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Proven technical background, ideally in a Managed IT Service environment.
- Experience in telecommunications & connectivity technologies is beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a number of client accounts & your regular activities will include:
- Scheduling & planning client account meetings, preparing performance reports together with meaningful, relevant information & anticipating topics for discussion.
- Issuing meeting notes promptly, assigning follow up tasks as required & maintaining overall responsibility to ensure task completion.
- Working alongside pre-sales engineers in preparing technical proposals, delivering product & service information & presenting IT performance metrics to support the sales process.
- Providing an escalation route for client issues or queries & maintaining ownership end-end.
- Addressing client product & service related queries in a timely manner.
- Participate in new client on-boarding & ensuring a smooth end-end process.
- Working with sales & marketing to help win new business & increase sales.
- With others, present the company’s services to prospective clients.
You will report to the Managing Director.
The company is looking for someone who can subscribe to their employee ownership culture & commitment to continued success for the business. The ability to think like a business owner & understand what it means to be a co-owner of a flourishing business is essential. In return, they will provide a competitive salary & company vehicle plus benefits, 30 days’ annual leave, the opportunity to become an employee owner & be part of a supportive, friendly work environment. Benefits include employee owner bonus/dividends, employee Health Plan & Death in Service scheme.
Interested? Get in touch.
Complete the form on this page if you would like the opportunity to work for an ambitious, progressive technology company.