Looking for a career in IT?
Network ROI is a great place to work.
As a steadily and consistently growing business, we are regularly looking for highly motivated people to join us and be part of a dynamic team that works hard to achieve the best result for our clients.
Network ROI seeks people who can subscribe to our employee ownership culture, and as such you will reap the rewards of the commitment and contribution you will bring to the team through your energy, enthusiasm and motivation.
Interested? Get in touch.
Fill out your details in the form below and a member of our HR team will get back in touch with you shortly.
We are currently looking to fill the following roles:
Systems Engineer – all levels
Do you love technology and have a passion for problem solving?
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic Technical Engineers, who are ready to provide leading-edge customer service to a range of clients throughout Scotland, the North of England and beyond. You will be joining a fantastic team of individuals with a broad and diverse base of skills and technical knowledge at their disposal.
All we ask is that you have several years’ experience in the IT industry providing support to end-users and clients. Previous experience of working with a Managed Service Provider would be great, but don’t worry if you haven’t any, we’ll quickly get you up to speed.
We are looking for knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Windows Client and Server technologies
- Cloud technologies
- Active Directory
- Network infrastructure and topology
- Firewall and router configuration
You must be well presented, able to communicate effectively (both face-to-face, over the phone and in written English), have sound time management skills, be a committed and flexible team player and relish success. An analytical mind is essential, with an ability to solve problems with tenacity while appreciating when you need to seek help from others.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Timely completion/escalation of support issues both remotely and on-site.
- Taking part in project work and deployments.
- Documenting your steps when completing support issues or projects.
- Proactive contribution to operational improvements and automation.
As well as:
You must be well presented, able to communicate effectively (both face-to-face, over the phone and in written English), have sound time management skills, be a committed and flexible team player and relish success.
We’re looking for people with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary, plus benefits
- 29 days annual leave
- The opportunity to become an employee owner and be part of a supportive, friendly work environment.
Other benefits include:
- Employee Share Incentive Plan
- Attractive performance bonus and shareholder dividends
- Personal development programme
- Employee Health Plan
- Death in Service scheme